Talbert Pipes- New Collectors and more

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Mar 10 17:11:51 EDT 2020

Hello all!  I write with all sorts of news.  First up, there are new pipes
posted, a nice variety even!  You can see all the new pipes together here:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/bretagne.shtml

The quirkiest of the bunch are two new handmade Ligne Bretagne Collectors.
They're something of a matched set - Rusticated in our signature style in
imaginative versions of classical pipe shapes.  I hope they'll be popular,
as they were hugely fun to make and we'd love to do more.  And we certainly
have plenty of the briar blocks they were made from!  If you check our our
latest Instagram posts, you can see a lot of photos of these two being
finished together, along with some other projects in the works:
https://www.instagram.com/talbertpipes/

Sharp eyes will also spot a pumpkin order in progress - I'm back to work on
them again and the last orders have their stems done and their bowls
"lumped", and only need final detail carving now before they'll be ready to
ship.

March's Ligne Bretagne "Shape of the Month" is the Bent Canadian, and there
are a couple examples of these also available on the catalog page above.
It's a cool shape that we haven't done a lot of in the past... In fact, I
doubt we've made more than 5-10 of these previously in the past 18 years of
Ligne Bretagne production!  It's a cool shape though, with super light
weight and a tall bowl, and a very graceful overall aesthetic.

In other news, I've also (mostly) finished our new website!  It's awaiting
migration now to a new server, then a lot of error checking and shipping
info work, and then it will *finally* be online.  It's been a long and
often frustrating road, but I hope the new site will prove enjoyable and
easier to navigate, especially on mobile devices.

That's all for the moment.  As always, thanks very much for your time and
your interest in our work!