Talbert Pipes- A little catalog update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Jun 9 22:44:34 EDT 2020

 Hello all!  I don't have any major news at the moment, but did want to
write to say that we've got four new Ligne Bretagnes available now, two of
which are smooths even:

https://talbertpipes.com/pipe-shop/

The three newest ones are all of what was originally May's "Shape of the
Month", that thick-walled Prince shape, but thanks to all the various fun
that 2020 has brought us, May has rather spilled over into June.  We've
still got three more of these to finish, and then after that it's on to
June's shape as voted on by our Patreon folks.  Speaking of which, there's
a new video clip posted of Emily doing some highlighting work on one of our
new rusticated pipes, just posted last night -
https://www.patreon.com/talbertpipes

That's it for the moment but look for the last three of these Prince shapes
to be posted fairly soon.  If you fancy the shape, grab one now as they
probably won't be back around this year!

As always, thanks very much for your interest in our work, and I hope
everyone is staying safe and sane out there.