Talbert Pipes- Some new pipes to enjoy!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jun 1 23:58:14 EDT 2020

Hello all!  Well, the news just gets stranger and stranger, and I hope
everybody's staying safe out there in all this craziness.  Our town just
got an 8pm curfew on top of the stay-at-home orders, but there's always
good pipes and tobaccos to see me through.  For anyone who might be wanting
a little slice of happiness or just normalcy, we've just posted five new
pipes to our site.  I can't help people in hospitals or help keep the
peace, but I do what I can to spread a little relaxation at least.  You can
check out the new pipes here:

https://talbertpipes.com/pipe-shop/

There are three new Ligne Bretagnes  (even two smooths, for once!) and two
of those wild little fantasy Collector handmade shapes we've been making
lately (a poker and a pot).

Our Patreon voters have spoken, and once we finish up these current
prince/tomato designs like #2049LB, the next 'Shape of the Month' is now
lined up.  I look forward to introducing them soon.  Speaking of, if you
want a little more insight into our work, some pipemaking help, or just
want to support a pair of fulltime pipemakers during these difficult times,
please have a look at our Patreon site and join us if you can!

https://www.patreon.com/talbertpipes

That's it for the moment but we're working away as always.  Everyone please
stay safe and be careful.  As always, thanks very much for your interest in
our work!