Talbert Pipes- Lots of new Ligne Bretagnes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue May 12 18:47:20 EDT 2020

 Greetings!  I hope everyone out there is doing OK through all this virus
madness.  Here at the Talbert workshop we're still working away, doing what
we can to stay afloat and keep on trucking through all this mess, to mix
some metaphors.  I write with news that there are a bunch of new pipes now
available on the site catalog:

https://talbertpipes.com/pipe-shop/

I've been holding off sending an email update till I had several available
at once, so there would be more to go around as well as a variety to suit
more tastes.  Right now there are a couple of paneled billiards, the last
two of May's "Shape of the Month" bent Canadians, and an unusual
freehand-ey sort of egg that I love but probably everyone else will hate.
Check them out!

Also new on the site is a short blog post I made about pipe lighters.
There was some discussion in a Facebook pipe group on the subject and I
thought I'd give a few minutes to write up my own experiences with the
four(three) lighters I use most commonly.

https://talbertpipes.com/category/pipeblog/

Also, there's a "new" web comic available.  Our Patreon members (
https://www.patreon.com/talbertpipes ) get first access to new comic strips
but this one's been up for a couple months now and has passed to open
access.  So, it's time to "Meet Chip"...

https://talbertpipes.com/category/lizards/

That's all for the moment, but I wanted to say an extra special thank-you
to the folks who have continued to buy from and support us through these
very difficult times.  Thanks very much for your interest and your business!