Talbert Pipes- A bit of catalog update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Jul 25 18:24:18 EDT 2020

Hello all!  I hope everyone is still doing OK out there in these crazy
pandemic-ey times.  We are plugging along here.  Everyone else is in
mid-summer but the Talbert workshop is already on the footsteps of autumn,
trying to plan ahead for the spooky October pipes.  I've only got two new
pipes posted today but I thought I'd go ahead and send out a notice since
we've been quiet for a prolonged period, busy doing a lot of bulk prep work
for various extended runs of future pipes.  Faster overall to turn 30
tenons now all at once than do them individually later.  The two new pipes
are a pair of prospects for the August "Shape of the Month", and they're a
VERY different pair - an "all natural" smooth, pale, flawless straight
Dublin and a wild, bent, rusticated acorn.  Check them out here:

https://talbertpipes.com/pipe-shop/

Our Patreon folks are currently voting between these two to see which one
we'll be making a set of for August, and the Pipe Lizards are back to help
everyone decide :D

https://talbertpipes.com/2020/07/poll-for-the-august-shape-of-the-month/

That's all for the moment, but I hope to be back again soon with the first
set of whichever pipe gets chosen, plus some other goodies.  Stay safe,
everyone!  And as always, thanks very much for your time and your interest
in our work!