Talbert Pipes- 2020 Goblin and an Acorn

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Aug 3 19:29:51 EDT 2020

Hello!  I hope everyone is OK out there in virus-land.  We're staying busy
here in the workshop and continuing to enjoy our days even while mostly
housebound.  I write with a small update but a notable one for fans of the
Talbert-Weird - I've just posted our first Goblin for 2020 and also a new
rusticated acorn in Raven's Wing finish, which has proved to be popular
especially in Japan, interestingly.  It does my heart good to send pipes to
the homeland of Gojira!  You can see the new acorn here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product/ligne-bretagne-2073lb/

It's an unusually detailed finish, with a lot of intricate feathering
effect, and I included another little video of it "in motion".

The new Goblin can be found here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product/ligne-bretagne-goblin-20g1lb/

It's a handmade piece, cut and shaped from our WW2-era blocks like our
recent series of LB Collectors, and shares their compact size while adding
a bit more of a fantasy/creepy feel.  For once, it's not green, but I felt
that black was plenty suitable to this 2020 year so far.

That's all for the moment.  Stay safe out there, and as always, thank you
very much for your time and your interest in our work!