Talbert Pipes- That fat little Collector...

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Aug 9 20:13:03 EDT 2020

And no, I'm not talking about any of us!  :D  I just wanted to send a quick
notice that I've posted that round, funky looking LB Collector to the
catalog, the one that I've been posting pics of on our Instagram for the
past few days.  A lot of folks expressed enthusiasm for it, for its quirky
combination of "fantasy Oom-Paul" and hobbit-like curves.  It's available
now in our catalog here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/ligne-bretagne/

There may be a new rusticated acorn also, by the time you read this.  If
not, look for one or two more acorns tomorrow, most likely.  That's all for
the moment, but as always, thanks very much for your time and interest in
our work!