Talbert Pipes- Getting into the spirit

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Sep 17 00:51:16 EDT 2020

... of the season here at the Talbert workshop!  Here is an odd update for
all our subscribers - Two new Halloween-themed noseburners, or close to it,
at least.  Both are handmade Ligne Bretagne Collectors, freehand-shaped
(Yep, the bent billiard was not lathe-turned) and "tweaked" a bit, or more
than a bit, to embody the fun of the Halloween season.  I have no idea if
anyone will be doing Halloween celebrations this year, what with the virus
and all, but for our part, the Talbert workshop will be doing all we can to
keep the fun alive, even with social distancing.  You can see the two new
arrivals here:

https://talbertpipes.com/pipe-shop/

That's all the news for the moment, but there will be more higher grades to
come over the next six weeks, to help compensate a bit for the deluge of
standard model Ligne Bretagnes that we've had on the site since the site
redesign.  Should be fun times ahead!
www.talbertpipes.comf