Talbert Pipes- Welcome the Ichabod Crane, our first 2021 seasonal pipe

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Sep 23 19:24:24 EDT 2021

 Happy Halloween!  Well, perhaps not quite yet, but we're kicking off the
season here in the Talbert workshop with our first themed offering for this
year, the Ligne Bretagne "Ichabod Crane", a wild and windblown carving
meant to echo the unfortunate schoolmaster of Washington Irving's classic
ghost story, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow".  We're taking orders for these
now, and each will be made to order -

https://talbertpipes.com/product/ligne-bretagne-ichabod-crane/

When you purchase, your order will go into the queue and we'll make your
pipe for you in the order in which the orders are received.  Check out the
description page for the full info on ordering, along with a little
backstory on how the idea was adapted to pipe form.  I hope you will enjoy,
and thank you very much for your time.  I hope everyone is having a most
excellent Autumn season!