Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Cutty wi new finish, plus Halloween news of sorts

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Sep 8 18:02:39 EDT 2021

 Hello all!  I hope everyone out there is enjoying a nice beginning to
Fall, my favorite season of the year.  I know we've been really, really
quiet for months now but the work on the Speakeasy POTY pipe project soaked
up a lot of our time and I haven't really been making anything close to
regular website updates.  But, we've finished the Speakeasy pipes now and
are back to normal production so look for more new pipes in the very near
future!  First up is just one, a Talbert Briar cutty in a new variation of
our signature rustication, this time combining hand carving and
sandblasting for a unique look that will be exclusive to Talbert Briars.
You can see the pics and purchase the pipe here, as well as read some of
the backstory on the work that went into making this finish -

https://talbertpipes.com/product/talbert-briar-2109t/

We're also going to be doing something new with Ligne Bretagne in the very
near future, which is creating some standardized designs & finishes that
will be order-able - that is, made to order.  That way, someone wanting a
Raven's Wing rustication on a billiard won't have to wait and hope we do
one, they'll be able to just order one off the site and it'll be made for
their order.  More on this to come!

Also, Halloween pipes... Yes, it's that time of year.  I'm getting a late
start and still don't really even know what I'll be making, though I have a
lot of ideas.  However, a lot of folks have been emailing me wanting to be
put on the Halloween pipe "list" and, well, there really isn't one... The
reason being that they just range SO much in style and price and theme that
the guy who just wants a slightly October-themed Ligne Bretagne for $250
isn't interested in a $1600 Talbert Briar Halloween creation and vice
versa.  So, whatever we do for the season this year, just keep an eye out
for these email notices and I'll announce anything posted here, and folks
can go after whatever fits their wants and budget.

As always, thanks very much for your time and your interest in our work,
and I hope we'll have plenty more pipes available over the next few weeks!