Talbert Pipes- Ichabod orders open again

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Oct 21 17:45:16 EDT 2021

Hello all!  I write with news that our October pipe for this year, the
Ichabod Crane, is available for ordering again.  BUT, I must also add that
there's no guarantee this round of pipes will reach buyers before
Halloween.  The first couple may, but the rest probably won't arrive until
early November.  I considered not even opening these for further orders but
I know a few people have commented that they didn't care about getting them
before Halloween, so here's another chance.  After these five orders sell,
that'll be it for this set and we'll move on to other projects.

https://talbertpipes.com/product/ligne-bretagne-ichabod-crane/

They've been a fun project and this time around, I've been doing a
photographic step-by-step ongoing series of posts for our Patreon
supporters showing how they're made, right down to turning and cutting each
shank ring.  Some of these pics have also been posted to our Instagram, for
those interested in such stuff.  That's it for now, but as always, thanks
very much for your time and your support of our work!

Happy Halloween, from Talbert Pipes!
https://talbertpipes.com/