Talbert Pipes- New 2021 Yule Pipe and new made-to-order Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Nov 15 17:52:28 EST 2021

Hello all!  I know we've been quiet for a good while but we've been busy
working on the Ichabod orders from October.  Those will all shortly be
finished and shipping, and I write today with news of a couple new things
for our catalog.  First up, the Ligne Bretagne 2021 Yule Pipes are now
available for ordering.  As with the Ichabods, they'll be made to order and
we're only taking a limited number of orders.  Check it out here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product/ligne-bretagne-2021-yule-pipe/

Also, today sees the fruition of something I've been wanting to do for a
while, but it's required more inventory organization and process
streamlining than we were capable of before.  We get complaints about there
never being anything in the catalog, and what I wanted to do was create
some standardized Ligne Bretagne designs that would be repeatable and could
be made to order, like the more limited run pipes we've done.  That way,
the pipes will be there for purchase and anyone who sees one they like can
buy one, and then we'll make the pipe and ship it to them.  We're starting
out small with this, with just five different styles available, and we'll
see how successful it is before we expand.  You can see all the available
shapes in our catalog here:

https://talbertpipes.com/pipe-shop/

And that's it for now.  Thanks very much for your time and your interest in
our work, and I hope everyone is having a nice start to their holiday
season!