Talbert Pipes- Dublin madness, and stems for sale

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Feb 14 02:39:12 EST 2022

Hello everybody!  Got several updates for you all this evening.  First of
all, tonight concluded a little "Dublin Madness" run where we've been
working on a series of straight Ligne Bretagne Dublins in various finishes,
in and around the main work on the various in-house orders.  All the
Dublins are finished now, so tomorrow it'll be back to work on the orders,
specifically a pair of poker churchwardens while Emily finishes rustication
work on a couple bulldogs.  You can see the new Dublins all here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/ligne-bretagne/

One of them has a rounded bowl rim, an unusual variation I'm fond of.  In
other news, there's a new section in the web shop called "Supplies" and
it's where I'll be selling off some of our excess inventory.  We got a TON
of stuff in our French purchase and quite a bit of it has gone mostly
unused, or there's simply too much for us to EVER use (like bulldog and
churchwarden stems), so after dragging it all through two house moves I've
decided to sell it off.  This will likely only be of interest to any
hobbyist pipecarvers on the mailing list, but there are some nice goodies
available, especially the extra-long churchwarden stems that are so hard to
find now.  Stems are sold in lots of ten and will require tenon-turning and
finishing, they're all unfinished.  You can check out the available styles
here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/supplies/

As time goes by, I'll probably be adding more to that page, including some
bands and other random stuff, but it'll have to wait till I have the time
for pricing and photography.

It's always worth mentioning that if you don't see anything in the
"Available Inventory" catalog you like, you can always order one of our
specific shapes from here and it will go into our production queue and be
made for you:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/order-a-pipe/

Right now we're fairly stacked up with orders, though, so anything ordered
now will likely be a couple weeks away from shipping.  That's it for the
moment, though the sharp-eyed might also spot a new web comic on the site...
As always, thanks very much for your time and your interest in our work!

[image: PXL_20220214_065652190.jpg]