Talbert Pipes- Fat Dwarves return, Ligne Bretagne Collector, more supplies, and more!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Mar 6 00:25:11 EST 2022

Hello everybody!  I hope everyone out there is having a tolerable Saturday
evening, and all our best wishes go out to our friends in the Ukraine.  The
news this week has been pretty nightmarish, and more than a little
reminiscent of the Cold War years for those of us who lived through that
time.  Sitting in our workshop working on pipes seems a million miles away
from all of that but it's still on my mind, and like everyone else we hope
for a quick resolution to this horrible situation.  In the meantime,
though, life and work go on, and I write tonight with a whole lot of news
from our shop.

Firstly, the new pipes - I've just posted a new handmade Ligne Bretagne
Collector to the catalog, joining two available Dublins.  We've been doing
a ton of made-to-order pipes lately in our ongoing effort to catch up, and
I just had to take a mental break for a bit and do something wholly
handmade and original.  You can see it and the other available Ligne
Bretagnes here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/b-ligne-bretagne/

The other big pipe news is the return of our Fat Dwarves, this time
available in made-to-order versions.  We're doing limited runs of ten each
of two variations, a sandblast with Holly stem ring and a Raven's Wing
rustication with a polished shank band.  I've also "restocked" the
available orders on the Squat Bulldogs, the Large Apples, and several
others that were sold out or close to sold out, so they're available to
order again.  I've also removed the first couple of slow sellers from the
shape options - It's something I'll be doing over time with the pipes that
get fewer orders, chopping them out to use their inventory space for more
popular shapes.  See everything available for order here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/c-order-a-pipe/

Speaking of inventory!  I've added several new stem shapes to our Supplies
page, as we continue to sell off some of our excess stock from France.
There are some nice new stem shapes plus a new option for a grab-bag of
shank bands, but probably the most popular new option is something many
people asked for, mixed packs of existing shapes.  You can now get mix
packs of churchwarden stems, P-lips, and normal stem shapes, for the folks
who want more variety in an order.  See all the available supplies here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/e-supplies/

The final note is website-related.  The nice big green "OUR SHOP" button on
our home page now leads to a category page where you can see all the
different products we offer, and browse from there by brand or item instead
of having to deal with lots of disparate items all jumbled together.
Here's the new category page:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-categories/

And that's it for now.  I'm back to the shop to finish two churchwarden
orders and then we'll see what's next.  Hoping the best for this overseas
war, and as always, thank you for your time and your interest in our work,
especially in these difficult times.

[image: PXL_20220306_045518330.jpg]