Talbert Pipes- Big Ligne Bretagne update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri May 13 23:56:58 EDT 2022

Hello all!  It's been a while but I write with a BIG update with a lot of
new pipes and new Made-to-Order shapes.  First up, we have FIVE new pipes
posted on the Ligne Bretagne page:
https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/bretagne/

Two of these are a semi-new shape for us, those round Brandyglass bowls.
I've wanted to use them for years since they're one of the larger bowl
sizes in the LBs, but the tapered shape of the shanks and bowls has made
them darn near impossible to drill with normal tooling.  I finally took the
time to create a custom set of chuck jaws specifically to fit these
shapes and now we can produce them regularly.  They're fun shapes,
practical and compact yet with a certain sense of humor about them.
Next, we've posted two new Made-to-Order shape styles for ordering.  The
Raven's Wing Canadian is a traditional straight Canadian, unlike the
slightly bent ones already available, and is order-limited to 5 because
that's all we can make due to supply limitations.  There's also an example
of our new Brandyglass shape with a new, more complex, contrast-highlighted
finish.  You can order your own version of these shapes and more on our
Made-to-Order page here:
https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/c-order-a-pipe/

We are currently caught up on in-house orders so any Made-to-Order
purchases can be started immediately!Also, please don't forget that we
still have a lot of stems and bands for sale.  I've removed a couple of
styles from the Supplies page and added more, so budding carvers are
encouraged to check out our Supplies page here:
https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/supplies/

Finally, we may be starting up a small YouTube channel sometime soon.  I
thought I might try making a few videos on subjects that are useful to
discuss "in person", as it were, instead of writing lengthy articles, and
Emily has strict instruction to constantly reinforce the "Get to the point
and don't ramble" rules that every YouTuber should adhere to but usually
don't.  More news on that soon, with any luck.  Oh, and members of our
Patreon group - https://www.patreon.com/talbertpipes - now have their own
private Discord server where I daily post progres pics, workshop updates,
tool trivia, and more, so if you've joined our Patreon supporters please
have a look in for your Discord invite.That's it for now.  As always,
thanks very much for your time and your interest in our work!Happy Smoking,

[image: Untitled-1.png]