Talbert Pipes- Last Mortas for a bit

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Apr 19 22:58:59 EDT 2022

Hello all!  Sorry to be bothering everyone so soon after the last update,
but I wanted to send a notice that I've just posted a couple more larger
Talbert Mortas to the catalog, and these will probably be the last mortas
available for a little while at least, as we have a number of orders
in-house in various stages of completion and I need to get them all
finished up and out the door.  You can see the two new pipes here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/a-talbert-briar/

The olivewood shank one is a particularly unusual beastie - It's an idea
we've both wanted to try out for some time now.  And... That's really it!
Don't forgot that you can also have pipes made-to-order from our selection
here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/c-order-a-pipe/

And for those folks who have orders currently in-house, they're in process
right now and should start shipping out soon.  Watch our Instagram page for
some production shots!  Also, if there are any hobbyist carvers out there,
PLEASE don't forget that we still have plenty of stems for sale.  I want to
get these gone!  We've sold out of the pre-bent P-lip shapes and a couple
of other shapes are down to their last order or two, but we're still got
way too many churchwardens.  Check them out here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/supplies/

And that's it for the moment.  I hope everyone is enjoying a nice Spring so
far, and thank you all for your time and interest in our work!