Talbert Pipes- Five new Ligne Bretagnes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Mar 20 00:29:38 EDT 2023

Hello folks, I hope everyone out there is having a pleasant evening at the
end of a great weekend!  We've been hard at it trying to get caught up
after all the disruption of the arrival of our rescue cats, working
towards first getting all our Made-to-Order purchases finished and shipped
(Done!), then getting a full set of new pipes on the site (This update!),
and next up I'll be working on a couple of Talbert Halloween pieces.  Right
now there are five new Ligne Bretagnes posted to the catalog, see them all
here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/bretagne/

There's one very unusual paneled, tentacled October pipe among them, along
with a beautiful smooth and an intriguing billiard sandblast that's
finished in a way to maximally accentuate the look of its sandblasted
bird's-eye.  And that's all for now, short and sweet.  My apologies that
it's been forever since we last updated our YouTube channel, but life
has been keeping us busy these past few months and I'm not having much luck
thinking up video subjects either.  As always, thank you very much for your
interest and your support of our work these past 25 years!

[image: PXL_20230320_033019142.jpg]
[image: PXL_20230316_053947416.jpg]