Talbert Pipes- Getting active again

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Feb 21 18:43:45 EST 2023

Hello all!  As I write this, I'm in the closing stages of finally getting
my studio/office unpacked and set up after two long years of working out of
boxes.  Between this and the recent arrival of our two new rescue cats,
it's been a hectic month and we've mostly just been focused on making and
shipping Made-to-Orders, but I did manage to get one unusual item done -
This new handmade, partially rusticated Ligne Bretagne Rhodesian Collector:

https://talbertpipes.com/product/ligne-bretagne-23c1lb-collector/

I also went through and made a few changes on our Made-to-Order catalog
page -

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/c-order-a-pipe/

A couple of popular shapes were marked as 'Sold Out' because I limit them
to only so many orders at a time, but I've gone through and set everything
back to open so all orders are welcome now.  Also, the keen eyed will
notice a couple of photo changes - I've been re-photographing some of the
Made-to-Order shapes using our new black background look, and have swapped
out a couple of catalog thumbnails plus added more pipes to those pages.

Anyway, that's it for the moment, but more soon once I finally have a
functional working office again.

As always, thanks very much for your time and your interest in our work!

[image: PXL_20230221_213714111.jpg]