Talbert Pipes- First Talbert Briar of 2023, plus 5 new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue May 9 01:35:05 EDT 2023

Hello and Bonjour, everyone!  I hope all our US friends have survived tax
season now, and that life is a little less frantic.  It's certainly
beautiful weather here.  I write with news of new pipes posted.  First up
is this dramatic Talbert Briar smooth, the first Talbert Briar of 2023!
(I've done a few Talbert Halloweens already, but apparently Ligne Bretagnes
have eaten up all my time otherwise).  I found this strikingly grained
block and knew what I wanted, this combination of 70's freehand and
classical bent.  Check it out here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product/talbert-briar-2301tb/

Also, there are five new Ligne Bretagnes posted, including one top grade 5,
a beautiful Raven's Wing rusticated, a unique and unusual new rustication,
and a really unusual panel that's a dripped combination of smooth and
sandblast.  Browse them all here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/bretagne/

And of course, if you don't see anything you like above, there are always
Made-to-Order pipes available in standardized shapes that can be purchased
at any time - Just buy the shape you want and we'll get to work on it!

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/c-order-a-pipe/

That's all for now.  I hope everyone is having a great Springtime season,
and as always, thanks very much for your time and interest in our work!

[image: PXL_20230506_032820553.jpg]
[image: PXL_20230408_232500225.jpg]