Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briar, New LB Collector, a Goblin... and a discount coupon!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue May 30 21:21:03 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!  I’m back again with the latest news from the Talbert Pipes
workshop.  It’s properly Spring here, and summer’s coming in.  I hope
everyone out there is enjoying the warm weather!  I’ve been entertaining
our Facebook followers with backyard cam footage of the various deer,
raccoons, possums, and more that wander through our yard by night.  But you
folks are here for pipe news, so let’s get right to it.

First up - We’re having an After-Memorial Day coupon sale!  I wanted to do
it on Memorial Day but we just didn’t get the site update finished in time,
so instead, this coupon will be valid till the end of May.  That's just
until tomorrow, though, so grab something soon if you want to take
advantage of it!  For 10% off ANYTHING on the site (Talbert Briars, Ligne
Bretagnes, and even Made-to-Order purchases), just enter:

Memorial

during checkout for your discount.  I know 10% might seem small, but on a
$600 pipe that’s a nice savings… Plus, it’s a chance to put in some
Made-to-Order purchases at a guaranteed discount, so I hope it’ll save some
people a few bucks.  You can browse our Made-to-Order shape options here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/c-order-a-pipe/

The big news today is a variety of new pipes.  There’s a new Talbert Briar
sandblast with a stacked ring grain, unstained natural finish available on
the Talbert catalog page here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/a-talbert-briar/

That one should certainly please anyone who’s a fan of BIG bowls!  In
addition, there’s a new Ligne Bretagne Collector posted, another of our
fantasy poker themes, but this time in sandblasted rather than rusticated
finish.  Also, check out the first Goblin of 2023.  We realized it had been
FOREVER since the last Goblin we made, and this twisted, sinister looking
egg shape seemed like the perfect way to reintroduce the series.  It’ll be
nice to use that G stamp again!  There are also a few Ligne Bretagnes
available, for another chance to save a few dollars on something fun.
We’ve opted to halt Ligne Bretagne production for a while and focus mainly
on Talbert Briars and the occasional LB Collector, so the LBs available now
are all that will be available for some time to come.  Check them all out
here:

https://talbertpipes.com/product-category/bretagne/

That’s it for now.  As always, thanks very much for your time, and for your
ongoing interest in our work!

[image: PXL_20230525_050543014.jpg]