[WASTE-list] OSX Minimum Version

Marco Piovanelli marco.piovanelli at pobox.com
Sat Feb 4 06:33:45 EST 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:04:45 -0600,
Darren Boon (dboon at renlearn.ca) wrote:

>Is the minimum OSX version supported really 10.3?

>Why so high? What doesn't work on 10.2?

WASTE 3.0 takes advantage of a number of ATSUI features
that are only available in Panther or later, such as
decimal tabs, strikethrough and drop shadows. There may
be others, but these are the ones I can remember offhand.

I guess I could create a build that runs on Jaguar as well,
with Panther-only features disabled, if anyone's interested.

-- marco

--
It's not the data universe only, it's human conversation.
They want to turn it into a one-way flow that they have entirely