[WASTE-list] OSX Minimum Version

John C. Daub hsoi at hsoi.com
Sat Feb 4 14:14:01 EST 2006

on 2/4/06 5:33 AM, Marco Piovanelli at marco.piovanelli at pobox.com wrote:

> I guess I could create a build that runs on Jaguar as well,

> with Panther-only features disabled, if anyone's interested.

FWIW, the products I'm working on are going 10.4 (and above) in the next
versions (due later this year). We may support back to 10.3.9, but that'd be
as far back as we'd go.

I don't have need for support prior to 10.3.9, and really don't need nor
want the support, testing, maintenance, that goes along with trying to
support OS versions that our users aren't using.

But WASTE is different... it's a library used far and wide. I guess it's a
matter of how much cost is involved in supporting older OS versions, and if
the benefit is worth the cost.

--
John C. Daub }:-)>=
<mailto:hsoi at hsoi.com> <http://www.hsoi.com/>