[WASTE-list] Problem with WESetDefaultTabWidth

Chinh Nguyen cnguyen at stata.com
Wed Jan 11 12:12:00 EST 2006

I'm having a problem with WESetDefaultTabWidth().

I needed WASTE to work on Mac/Intel (but couldn't wait for WASTE 3) so
I paid the license and downloaded the source and added it to my XCode
project. Everything appeared to work just fine until I noticed that
tabs don't work on neither my PPC or Intel box. I went back to my
Codewarrior compiled app linked with libWASTE.a and tabs work just
fine.

I'm guessing the source I downloaded isn't the most recent but I
purchased the license only a couple of months ago and I'm sure the
library that ships with Codewarrior is much older than that.

Any ideas? For now, I think I'm going to go to the user-written
tabbing code. I know it has rendering problems but I'm shipping soon
and need a temporary solution.

-Chinh Nguyen
cnguyen at stata.com