[WASTE-list] Problem building waste w/ XCode

Kurt Spaker kspaker at asar.com
Tue Mar 28 22:18:08 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to build waste 2.x with XCode. I'll use waste 3 for the next major
revision of my software, but must get the current version built as a
universal binary first.

I'm new to XCode; I've managed to get a Powerplant library built so far,
that's about it. When I try to build waste, I get:

/WEBirthDeath.c:590: error: 'kRawText' was not declared in this scope

and several others like it. These constants are declared in AERegistry.h,
which is included from WASTEIntf.h. Not sure why the compiler doesn't like
it. I assume there' must be something wrong with my build configuration.

Any suggestions?

Kurt