[WASTE-list] weTagLineSpacing

Marco Piovanelli marco.piovanelli at pobox.com
Thu May 4 10:57:31 EDT 2006

On Thu, 4 May 2006 06:26:08 -0500,
Nancy.Lee at rrd.com (Nancy.Lee at rrd.com) wrote:

>I tried to follow the above settings - but when the text is displayed - the

>spacing between the lines is close to 2.5"??

>Here is the code that I use when I first display the text edit window -

>everything looks correct except for my linespacing. Do you see anything

>that would be setting the line spacing incorrectly?

Everything in your code looks OK to me.

You're using the latest WASTE 3.0 build, right?

Well, I tried your code with it and indeed, the line spacing
is wrong, much taller than expected. This turned out to be
a stupid bug on my part which causes the "absolute line spacing"
ruler flag to get lost halfway through in the process of setting
attributes, so 18.25 is incorrectly interpreted as a relative
multiplier. :-(

I'm emailing you privately with a corrected build.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

-- marco

--
It's not the data universe only, it's human conversation.
They want to turn it into a one-way flow that they have entirely