[WASTE-list] Selection start

Marco Piovanelli marco.piovanelli at pobox.com
Sun May 28 18:05:40 EDT 2006

On Thu, 25 May 2006 11:40:44 -0500,
Adam Ernst (adam1234 at athenet.net) wrote:

>Setting the field's selection start past the end of the text length

>causes a crash. This is a rather serious issue and is causing some

>problems.

Thanks for the heads up.

I identified the problem and fixed it. The crash is actually
an abrupt termination caused by an uncaught exception.
The fix will go into the next version, but feel free to contact
me privately if you need it urgently.

-- marco

--
It's not the data universe only, it's human conversation.
They want to turn it into a one-way flow that they have entirely