[WASTE-list] New Menu does not get menu commands

Nancy.Lee at rrd.com Nancy.Lee at rrd.com
Tue Sep 5 08:33:05 EDT 2006

I am using the Waste library to create a text editing window on top of
Acrobat 7. I can create a new window and have my own customized menu bar
display correctly (similar to the menu bar used in the WASTE demo). The
problem that I am running into is that for some reason I do not get the
menu commands (i.e. Command -Close 'clos', Command-Save 'save') - instead
the main application (Acrobat) is still receiving the events.

Does anyone know what I have to do so that my handler receives the
commands?

Many thanks,
Nancy A. Lee
nancy.lee at rrd.com