[Clipmate-announce] ClipMate Update

Brenda Thornton brenda at thornsoft.com
Wed Nov 12 17:57:40 EST 2003

Hello from the ClipMate Team!

We've just released ClipMate 6.2, and we hope you'll like the new
features.  This is a free upgrade for registered users of any ClipMate
6.x release, and you can download a copy from our web site at:
http://www.thornsoft.com/download.htm

If you're still running ClipMate 5 and would like to upgrade to
ClipMate 6, you can upgrade for as little as $14.95 at this link:
http://www.digibuy.com/cgi-bin/order.html?thornsoft

Did you know that ClipMate has a a handy email clean-up tool that
enables you to eliminate extra spaces and line breaks, and remove
unwanted characters such as the ">>>>>" from messages?  This helpful
tool can also change the case of any clip, such as from all caps to
sentence case.  To view a demo of the email cleanup in action, see:
http://www.thornsoft.com/LeeLou/60/cleanup.viewlet/swf.html

If you have a friend who is always sending you emails that are hard
to read, you might want to consider this special offer...

Back by popular demand is our "Give the Gift of ClipMate" this holiday
season!  If you are a registered user of ClipMate, we invite you to
give a gift copy to a friend... at a very special price!  Here are the
details on our two special holiday offers:

*** ClipMate GIFT - key and CD ***
Special price of $19.95 (regular price $29.95 - a 33% discount!). We
can ship to you or your gift recipient along with a personal message
from you.  If you wish, we'll even gift wrap ClipMate in your choice
of four themes (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Snowflake) for just
$2 more.

*** ClipMate GIFT - key and download instructions sent via email ***
Special price of $14.95 (regular price $24.95 - a 40% discount!). We
will send the email confirmation to you and/or your gift recipient on
a date that you specify, along with a personal message from you. This
"no ship" option will be especially handy for those "last-minute"
shoppers because you can order right up until Christmas Eve for
on-time email delivery!

These offers are available only to registered users of ClipMate, and
can be accessed only through the following link:

http://www.digibuy.com/cgi-bin/order.html?clipmate

Due to the custom nature of each gift order, our system can
accommodate only one gift order from you at a time. So if you wish to
order a gift for more than one person, you will need to place a
separate order for each gift copy.

Postal deliveries during the holiday crunch can be a bit slow, so
please order early and allow plenty of time for your "shipped" order
to arrive. We recommend allowing 14 days for first class shipments, 6
days for priority mail, 16 days for international air mail, and 2 days
for FedEx.

Please note that this offer is limited only to registered users of
ClipMate, and will end on 12/31/03. In the event that you would prefer
to order by phone, we invite you to call us toll-free (USA) at
877-254-7628 or 585-352-4223 from 9am - 5pm EST weekdays.  Or you can
print an order form here: http://www.thornsoft.com/Forms/giftorder.txt

If we can provide further information, please feel free to contact us.

If you'd prefer not to receive ClipMate news, just reply to this email
and let us know.

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season!

--
 Brenda Thornton
 Thornsoft Development, Inc.

 Home of ClipMate, the ULTIMATE Windows Clipboard Extender:
 http://www.clipmate.com