[CLOH-News] Just in time for winter training. Training sets from the past and toughness lesson

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 14:55:33 EST 2021

Hi,

New info in the Global Library for ISCA Members includes some training sets
from back in the day.

https://read.swimisca.org/courses/global-library-for-isca-members/lessons/high-intensity-swimming-more-positive-research-have-you-tried-it-yet/topic/training-sets/

These folks were TOUGH.

And, speaking of tough, in the psych section, we've got a new article to
share about what it means to be tough in swimming.

https://read.swimisca.org/courses/global-library-for-isca-members/lessons/coaching-champions/topic/tough-is/

It includes a quiz, 10-questions.
https://read.swimisca.org/courses/global-library-for-isca-members/lessons/coaching-champions/topic/tough-is/quizzes/tough-is/

The same quiz is also out on the blog, so those that are not members can
plunk on this link and take the quiz and think about toughness.

   - https://blog.swimisca.org/quizzes/quiz-on-toughness/

So far, the execution and the update on the quizzes has been weak, at best.
Hopefully, that gets adjusted in the weeks and months ahead with some
improved interactivity, especially surveys.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I'm hunkered down at the home office, plugging away without only local
travels.

Stay safe!

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org
218-400-1500 = cell