[finders] Laughing Lemur Contest (Winner)

finders at findability.org finders at findability.org
Tue Dec 13 16:51:00 EST 2005

December 13, 2005: Laughing Lemur Contest (Winner)

http://www.findability.org/archives/000077.php

I'm pleased to announce that after reviewing a colorful collection of more
than 50 entries, our distinguished panel of judges has selected Eric Reiss
as winner of the Laughing Lemur Contest.

We found the lemur in Eric's amazing bookshelf. Can you?

Thanks to our sponsors, Q LTD and O'Reilly Media, Eric will receive a $500
Amazon Gift Certificate, a $100 O'Reilly Gift Certificate, and autographed
copies of the lemur and polar bear books. Thanks to everyone who
participated!