[game_preservation] 2008 Whitepaper

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Apr 21 13:48:43 EDT 2008

(I renamed the topic title just so we can distinguish it later).

I'm happy to help out in an admin role on the whitepaper although I
won't be readily a candidate for writing any of it due to limited
experience. If you need a notetaker/secretary (who can put it up on the
wiki) I'm your man. I note that I don't have any "MMO" games installed
though ;-) and doesn't WoW and Second Life require subscriptions? I'm a
bit too poor to delve into WoW right now even if I wanted to in the
first place! :-P

A cheaper idea might be to use Skype and possibly at the same time text
chat to perform a meeting, although a virtual world is a lot cooler I
guess :-)

Andrew

>>> http://deserthat.wordpress.com/2008/04/21/ign-watermarks-and-lack-of-studio-intercommunication/