[game_preservation] 2008 Whitepaper

Captain Commando evilcowclone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:58:52 EDT 2008

I don't use WoW and I find the concept of hosting a scientific conference
inside a fantasy role-playing game hilarious. The only MMO I have is Guild
Wars, which I have never installed. Though Second Life is free, I don't have
much intention of starting considering I had enough experience with Active
Worlds almost ten years ago, so the novelty has worn out for me! I use text
chat through AIM, and it helps that I can type pretty fast :)

-DM