[game_preservation] Recreating game development environments

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Fri Aug 1 16:59:55 EDT 2008

Yeah, absolutely. I looked up the documentation and it is really the
option to "delete" really :)

I was referring to the DMCA-led software preservation thing:
http://www.archive.org/about/dmca.php (the page is out of date, I have
no idea where the project page is either. IA is impossible to easily
search, ironically). I think I asked you about it before Simon, but
can't find the email.

It would mean some physical access was required by Zachary or any of us
to make use of any of it, but there we go, possibly better then nothing.

Andrew