[game_preservation] University of Texas now into MMO Preservation

Vowell, Zachary W zvowell at austin.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 8 17:49:23 EDT 2008

Hey Andrew, I mentioned this here!:

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/game_preservation/2008-June/000416.html

I'm not sure if she knows about the SIG, but since we'll be working with her some, I can definitely clue her in. Also, I think Henry's on her project's advisory board. For the most part, I think she wants to gather data (i.e., interviews) on how MMO developers create games, and the artifacts that are produced along the way.

Also, I know she'll be running a blog that tracks the project's development, so I can let the list know when that goes up.

--
Zach Vowell
Archivist, UT Videogame Archive