[game_preservation] [Monthly SIG Roundup] December 2008

Devin Monnens evilcowclone at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:06:22 EST 2008

Cool updates, Andrew! I will have to get my part of the paper done before
Christmas as I JUST got my tickets to Japan (Dec 26-Jan 16). If it comes
down ot it, I may be able to help edit Section 3 while I'm in Japan, but I
expect to get most of it done the next two weeks (I ALSO have to get my
paper done for Albuquerque!).
Also, we are allowed to upload videos to Internet Archive of intros and
trailers? I thought some companies didn't like uploading footage for legal
purposes (Squaresoft, for instance, will sue anyone who tries to distribute
FF cutscenes).

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando