[game_preservation] Abandonware

Captain Commando evilcowclone at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 22:29:55 EDT 2008

Wow, it's $1000 to send a cease-and-desist order? That's nuts. I thought
they could just send those out just because :P I suppose that proves a lot
of C&D orders for fan games really were just rumors.

Though I will say this: two companies that you can ALWAYS count on to send
C&D's are Fox and Disney. Disney once sued a preschool for painting a
picture of Mickey Mouse on the wall (and won o_O). Don't mess with those
guys.

-DM

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando