[game_preservation] Memorial Wiki 'white paper' draft

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Wed Mar 19 22:27:38 EDT 2008

Captain Commando wrote:

> Danielle Bunten Berry (Feb 19, 1949 – July 3, 1998; age 49)

> M.U.L.E., The Seven Cities of Gold.

> http://www.gamasutra.com/features/game_design/19980717/danielle_berry.htm

Consider this covered a while back with thanks to Greg Costikyan and Sam
Punnett:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/Memorials/Dani_Bunten_Berry

I'll remove the list of "new" from the front page since this is getting
confusing, and link only to the alphabetical list, until we have these
entries added (and so have "new" ones to add!). I'll create links for
now, and it'll help remove any ambiguity from if they have a page or not.

Andrew

PS: Nice link to an older Gamasutra site version, didn't know you could
access them! Looks a lot nicer in some respects actually (pictures of
the author mainly).