[game_preservation] Rock, Paper, Shotgun: The RPSchive

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Sun Mar 23 21:50:50 EDT 2008

A bit of "fun" :)

You guys might want to shoot a suggestion for a good 1993 PC game that
RPS can retrospective once they acquire it - I suggested Sim City 2000
(I hardly played the original - yes, that was more original, but this
/defined/ sandbox for me, and many others :) ).

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/?p=1388

I've been updating the IGDA preservation blog (does anyone even read it?
;) ) with the other retrospectives - check this category for them on RPS
(although they really should separate them better from the other stuff):

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/?tag=retro

Neat stuff - sure, PC only, and usually short, but some of their stuff
is better written then most "history" articles on mainstream sites.
Notably annoying is a lot of better history articles are Magazine-bound
and so unobtainable online :( (definately something to look into if/when
there is a capacity to record or obtain scans of such material).