[game_preservation] AMAZING collection of E3 '95 videos!

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Mar 31 15:23:56 EDT 2008

Hey both of you; one of you ask for permission and I'll be happy to put
them on (or you can yourselves). I wish I knew who to contact ;-) but I
doubt it's any different for consoles, as long as someone says "yes".

Conversion wise, I'm sure if FFMPEG can read it, we can put it up in any
format :-)

Andrew