[game_preservation] AMAZING collection of E3 '95 videos!

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Mar 31 15:31:06 EDT 2008

Devin, you up for asking around? I'll do it myself as a last resort if
you've not got the time/inclination :)

Sadly, not caring at the moment isn't a good idea, we'd need some
lawyers advice on this - since it's not strictly promotional material,n
despite being old :(

There's making of videos in other games (I just realised, Republic
Commando has some too) - if anyone knows of others, post them on the
board especially if you can acquire the source file and I'll be able
look into permissions for them via. emailing people (I guess).

Andrew