[game_preservation] AMAZING collection of E3 '95 videos!

Mike Melanson mike at multimedia.cx
Mon Mar 31 15:40:05 EDT 2008

I can't get the thought of this one video out of my head-- it's for a
horrific interactive movie game called Quantum Gate. The game's
mastermind is an interview subject and is going on about how the I-movie
genre will revolutionize gaming. This was back in 1994. I can scavenge
and contribute the QuickTime file.

The people who made Quantum Gate went on to make the X-Files PC game in
1998 (which has the distinction of being game #1 entered into MobyGames).

Off the top of my head, I also have a making-of video for Phantasmagoria.

--
-Mike Melanson