[game_preservation] AMAZING collection of E3 '95 videos!

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Mar 31 15:44:36 EDT 2008

I'll note these down and check to see if I can find the companies who
own the copyrights.

(This is an excellent example of why the things need preserving in the
first place, if a lot of these are done by now defunct companies, haha).

Also; forgot to mention, you implemented the FFMPEG reader for the Sega
Saturn (and possibly used in other things) video file format, that's
totally awesome :-) will make checking out them a lot easier, so thanks :-)

Andrew