[game_preservation] AMAZING collection of E3 '95 videos!

Captain Commando evilcowclone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:57:22 EDT 2008

Well, I was able to locate an e-mail of Robyn Miller through his blog. (
http://www.tinselman.com/ ). I sent him an e-mail about the video, so will
just have to wait and see what he says. I won't be too surprised if I don't
hear anything back though.

RE: FMV games: I am continually surprised at how nobody is making the
connection between DVD games and FMV games, both of which are the exact same
concept (only DVD has much better resolution and much more storage space). I
read an article once in a DiGRA magazine that talked about DVD games but did
not make the connection. Sega-16 also has a great article reviewing a lot of
FMV games. Are there credits listed anywhere for these interactive video DVD
games? I'd like to see if anyone who worked on FMV games is making DVD games
today.

"Until next time..."
Captain Commando