[game_preservation] Our Membership

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Mon Apr 20 05:59:17 EDT 2009

Yep, you are one of those few, certainly to cover multiple groups. Any
thoughts on what more people like you (DB contributors, collectors,
emulators :) ) would get out of the SIG, or why they might join? If
there is any point in joining that is...

I personally don't have a clue, since I basically currently only fall
into the historians, and partially into the archivists categories, and
most of my work on projects is to improve information about these areas :)

Andrew