[game_preservation] Game Preservation on Facebook and LinkedIn

Melanie Swalwell melanie.swalwell at flinders.edu.au
Tue Apr 21 01:52:00 EDT 2009

Responding belatedly to this as I've been away doing some library
research (on early games, of course!). This sounds like a good idea,
Devin, if there is someone who is keen and has the time to head it up
(I'm not volunteering). I can see it would provide useful publicity for
game preservation and/or enable a broad group of people to register
their recognition of the need for games to be preserved. Personally,
though, I like the humble listserv for SIG communications.

Melanie

--
Dr Melanie Swalwell
Senior Lecturer, Screen and Media