[game_preservation] Game Preservation on Facebook and LinkedIn

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 08:50:26 EDT 2009

Hmm... That's true. Major announcements could find their way to the
networking pages. Otherwise, people find it difficult to check multiple
websites regularly. This is a problem because LinkedIn and Facebook can't
mirror their postings.

So right now perhaps it is more of an experiment designed to promote
membership.

-Devin Monnens