[game_preservation] Our Membership

Andrew Armstrong andrew at aarmstrong.org
Tue Apr 21 10:24:48 EDT 2009

I forgot to add, those identifiers are a bit board. "Game historians"
include, of course, Mobygame contributors, book writers, people running
websites, and even possibly historical game blogs (who produce more news
then olds, ho ho ho)

I'll probably get on with contacting different groups and outreaching -
while doing so I'll ask them what they'd want from a gathering of such
dedicated people. I realise this is the IG*D*A, and these won't be all
developers, so we'll have to get on getting more developers involved at
some point, at least contributing their history :)

Andrew