[game_preservation] Online DRM

Rachel "Sheepy" Donahue donahrm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:24:38 EDT 2009

I think language like that was pretty common pre-1990 or so. I remember
hearing the "one backup copy" line pretty frequently, back in the day.

I've just noticed your email address is UT Austin, which makes me think --
should we try to arrange a SIG get together at SAA? Anyone else going?
Time is tight for me, but I could probably swing lunch one day.

Cheers,
Rach