[game_preservation] People who do not take care of games

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:27:42 EST 2009

I think we found out why so many used games are scratched to hell (well,
aside from kids getting ahold of them). Here is some absolutely wonderful
advice from the Internets on how to fix your discs. Also, you won't believe
how many times I've seen games that have been disc doctored. Really horrible
spiral scratches. And the thing is, the game probably had like one or two
scratches on it to begin with and now it has about a thousand.