[game_preservation] Game disc wear questions

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 10:23:32 EST 2009

Sure, you can use that. This is just a sampling of 100 discs and is based on
my personal experience. I don't have an adequate explanation for the dust or
film on the discs though, especially the ones that I had purchased new.

I'll try and do a little more detailed analysis of the discs, as I noticed
some of my burnt CD-R's are fading as well. If you can see through the disc,
then it's completely unreadable, right?